Part of the magnificent d:vote 4099™ series by DPA Microphones, the CORE 4099U is a high performance clip-on microphone for live sound and stage performance, where traditional microphone mounting solutions may prove to be problematic.
4099U is a supercardioid condenser, and the neat hook-and-loop-style mount allows the holder to fit numerous instruments of varying sizes and diameters such as oboe, clarinet, bassoon, recorder and flute.
The band pulls tight to fit the circumference of the instrument, like a wrist watch on your arm. UC4099 includes a "90 degree" system which provides many more mounting options. By detaching the clip from the gooseneck and re-mounting it turned 90 degrees, the number of mic positions is doubled.
DPA instrument microphones work best when you give them the full 48V worth of phantom power, you'll get a natural sound, full frequency response and excellent gain-before-feedback.
Released in 2018, the new CORE series of d:vote instrument microphones are capable of handling high SPL (142dB for this model).
d:vote CORE 4099U features:
- CORE by DPA technology inside
- Supercardioid condenser microphone
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Gentle and easy to mount on the instrument
- Detachable cable and a versatile gooseneck extender
In the box:
- Supercardioid CORE 4099 for loud SPL (up to 142 dB)
- UC4099 universal velcro clip mount
- 1.8m cable microdot cable (1.6mm OD)
- DAD6001 microdot - XLR adapter (full range)
- Protective case with zipper