D-Two takes you to a place most delays dream about, regardless of price. Everyone who already owns one raves about it, and in the right hands this delay is a weapon - lucky most people use it for niceness instead of evil. Includes loads of presets and the very musical 'rhythm tap' feature. A guaranteed crowd pleaser in both live and studio situations.
D-Two offers 3 ways to control your delays: 'traditional', which is the setup used by every delay unit since the dawn of mankind, 'straight' which allows you to control the exact number of repeats and 'rhythm mode' which allows you to tap a tempo.
Absolute repeat control is a nifty feature that allows you to do exactly what you thought it did when you read it: absolutely control your repeats. It's great for sculpting some awesome sounds with precision and ease.
- Multitap rhythm delay
- Absolute repeat control
- Up to 10 seconds of delay
- 50 factory presets/100 user locations
- 24-bit A/D-D/A converters
- S/PDIF digital I/O, 44.1-48kHz
- 1/4" jacks - dual I/O
- 24-bit internal processing
- Six unique direct-access features
- Spatial effect provides extra wide delay with a single keystroke
- Filtering as repeats decay
- Ping-Pong lets you pick any of five patterns and set the relationship between panning speed and delay tempo
- Reverse Delay at the touch of a key
- Dynamic mode sets release time and threshold to let the input signal control the level of delay
- Chorus and Flanger effects