Solid feeling vocal mic that cuts through on stage like a hot knife through butter. Supercardioid dynamic, and one that took us by surprise when we first had one plonked in front of us at a gig.
It's nice to walk off stage after using a mic you've never had a go at before, and want to get back out there and do it all again. D5 is alive, no doubt.
In the box:
- D5 supercardioid dynamic mic
- SA61 mic stand adaptor
- Protective pouch
- Patented laminated Varimotion™ diaphragm - for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with supercardioid polar pattern - for trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule - eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter - for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing - withstand every live performance