Pioneer DJS-1000 offers a ‘booth friendly’ version of the acclaimed TORAIZ SP-16, ready so slot nicely beside your CDJ-900NXS and DJM-900NXS2.
Multi-coloured Performance Pads
Sitting smack bang in the middle – where you’d normally see the jog-wheel, are the 16 large rubber pads. Use these pads to trigger the tracks you’ve assigned samples and loops to. Each one is equipped with multi-coloured RGB illumination and highly accurate velocity detection, so you can increase or decrease volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
Born to Perform
Of course, you can sit in the studio preparing some tasty treats to drop into your set, but DJS-1000 also allows you to strike when the moment hits, mid-set. You can easily sample input sounds and immediately use them as individual tracks. The sampled sounds are automatically synchronised with the current sequence to play in a loop, so they can be dropped straight into a live remix.
Accurate Sync with external devices
DJS-1000 includes Beat Sync1 function which can synchronise a performance by beat/bar with a track playing on a CDJ-2000NXS2 or XDJ-1000MK2 set-up using PRO DJ LINK. Use the tempo slider and the nudge buttons to quickly adjust tempo and beat position manually, just like you would on a turntable.
Easily create a new groove by tapping the 16 large, multicolored step input keys. You can keep an eye on sequence information on each track thanks to the keys changing colours.
By simply touching the strip, you can quickly change the pitch when using the pitch bend feature, or play a drum roll by using the note repeat feature. Customise parameters for even more creative options.
7-INCH FULL-COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN
Tap the LCD display to instantly access the screen of your choice:
- Home screen: View information on the sample assigned to each track thanks to the instrument icons and colours which are linked to the pads.
- Sequence screen: View the sequence pattern currently playing.
- Mixer screen: Adjust the volume balance of each track.
Other DJS-1000 features:
- Support for USB devices – manage your projects and samples easily
- Over 2,500 on-board Loopmasters samples – start performing with the DJS-1000 straight out the box
- Support for DJS-TSP Project Creator2 – easily create projects and SCENE3 files on a PC/Mac
- Support for project files created on the TORAIZ SP-16
1 Beat Sync works with compatible DJ systems when playing tracks that have been analysed by rekordboxTM
2 To be released on the Pioneer DJ website in mid-October
3 Information on how the 16 samples are assigned to a track on the DJS-1000