16 Input, 8 Output Stage Box with 16 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers.
Dual AES50 ports for cascading DL16 units—no merger or router required
Connecting over a single shielded (STP) CAT5 cable, up to three DL16s can be daisy-chained to deliver 48 channels in and 24 out to the stage. AES50 simultaneously provides high channel counts, extremely low and deterministic latencies, accurate phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection, network redundancy, with simple deployment and ease of use to meet the needs of the live performance industry. This combination also benefits both live and studio recording applications, as well as post-production, broadcasting and audio routing infrastructure.
Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
Communicating between the stage and Front of House was never easier. The DL16's ingenious monitoring / head amp control section allows you to select any one of the 16 inputs or eight bus outputs for immediate line checks. In addition to signal metering at the stage box, you can set individual channel gain, apply +48 V phantom power, plus you have the option listening directly to the input signal.
All that, and more, housed in a neat 2U rackmountable chassis
- 16 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 8 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading DL16 units - no merger or router required
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- Status indicator LEDs on front panel
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs or outputs for on-stage monitoring
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications