If you’d like to harness the power of an iPad, take full control with this little star. I/O is simple, with Neutrik sockets providing for 16 microphone inputs (4 are combo plugs, so can take line instead), 2 x outputs (XLR) plus jack sockets for the 6 x aux sends.
Physical control for the 16 preamps via rotary encoders, plus headphone control on the board also.
Everything else is done via your iPad interface. Read on for the Mackie blurb:
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
– 16 Onyx mic preamps
– High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
– Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
– 6 aux sends for monitor mixes
– Master L/R output for mains
Tons of Built-In Processing
– Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
– 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
– 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
– Global reverb and delay
For 4th Gen iPad (with Lightning connector) choose DL1608LT
NOTE – iPad not included