DN200 is a neat little stereo DI box - active, just like the fabulous DN100, but with a few nifty connectivity features.
There's a pair of Neutrik combo XLR & 1/4" TRS sockets on the input side of DN200. There is also provision for input via dual RCA.
On the input side of DN200, you also have a -20dB pad switch, along with Ground Lift.
Nice features on this side of the DI. You get a pair of transformer balanced XLR outputs, along with some other handy bits. Left and Right 1/4" link connections (electronically balanced), and 2 switches;
SUM - takes the Left and Right inputs, and sums them to the LEFT output
SPLIT - takes the LEFT input and puts it into both the LEFT and RIGHT outputs
Note - there is no provision for battery insertion. DN200 requires 24 V to 48 V phantom-power operation.
- High headroom design with +48 V phantom power for extended dynamic range
- Sum and split options for flexible signal routing
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation between PA and stage equipment
- Balanced line inputs on Neutrik Combo* XLR and high impedance 1/4" TRS connectors
- RCA Phono inputs for connection of consumer audio equipment
- Independent phantom powering for each channel for maximum reliability
- Global 20 dB input pad and earth lift switches
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective silicone rubber sleeve
- Compact and rugged design