Arriving November 2015
Add some serious punch to your DAW inputs by adding a DigiMAx DP88 to the rig.
With eight digitally controlled, analog XMAX™ preamps and a flexible I/O, it’s easy to incorporate into any studio setting.
Access the preamps using XLR or DB25 connections. Eight direct, analog-to-digital, line-level inputs are also available on DB25 and can be accessed per channel with a front-panel button, allowing you to keep all of your gear connected at the same time. Eight balanced DAC outputs are provided via DB25 so you can expand your interface’s outputs for monitor mixes or speaker switching. You also get eight balanced direct outputs on DB25 and eight channels of ADAT/dual SMUX optical I/O up to 96 kHz.
A perfect match:
Although the DigiMax DP88 is the perfect companion for any audio interface with ADAT I/O, it was designed to seamlessly extend the analog I/O on the PreSonus Studio192.
When the DP88 is connected to a Studio192 via ADAT, its eight XMAX™ analog preamps are fully remote-controllable from Studio One® 3 DAW and from PreSonus UC Surface control software, extending the Studio 192 analog inputs sonically and functionally.
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 8 digitally controlled XMAX mic preamps with individual phantom power
Controlled from front panel and remotely via MIDI
Controlled from UC Surface and Studio One 3 when connected to a PreSonus Studio 192
- 8 balanced, direct A/D line-level inputs (DB25)
- 8 balanced DAC outputs (DB25) to expand your interface outputs
- 8 balanced, direct outputs (DB25)
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O with 24-bit resolution and up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- Input metering
- External clock-source select (ADAT or BNC)
- BNC word clock I/O
- MIDI I/O