DT770 PRO 32 is a 32 ohm version of Beyerdynamic's extremely popular DT770-PRO (250 ohm).
The 32Ω alternative has been developed to offer the same great DT770 sound, while driving the headphones with portable devices - as distinct from headphone amps with extra grunt.
Excellent for both detailed monitoring of signal, as well as being enclosed to stop spill during the tracking process. Huge frequency response (5-30,000Hz) with velvet earpads. Also very popular for live engineers.
DT 770/880/990 History:
The legendary DT 770/880/990 series has its roots back in 1981, when the DT 880 was launched - the first dynamic headphone with electrostatic characteristics. In 1985 the DT 770 and 990 models were introduced, completing the series and providing the market with a choice of closed (DT 770), semi-open (DT 880) and open (DT 990) types, for maximum flexibility.
DT770 Pro32 features:
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Softskin, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 1.6 m (5 ft.) straight cable (single-sided)
- Including drawstring bag
|Headphone design (operating principle)||Closed|
|Headphone impedance||32 ohms|
|Headphone frequency response||5 - 35.000 Hz|
|Nominal sound pressure level||96 dB|
|Construction||Circumaural (around the ear)|
|Cable & plug||Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)|
|Net weight without packaging||270 g|