Sleek, simple design - but an audio interface that packs Apogee's legendary AD conversion to help your recordings sound as good as they possibly can. Although heavily promoted as an easy iOS solution (recording on iPad or even your iPhone), Duet-IOS is just as happy sitting next to your iMac or MacBook either at home in the studio or out on the road with you.
24-bit, 48k recordings, and a breakout cable to help get your ins and outputs sorted.
Duet's breakout cable includes 2 combination mic/instrument connectors (XLR and 1/4” built into a single connector) and 2 balanced 1/4” connectors for speakers. The elegant single cable-to-junction design allows for easy cable management and the locking connection to Duet is robust and stylish.
- First professional stereo audio interface for iPad
- Works with GarageBand, Auria, MultiTrack; Any Core Audio compatible app on iOS
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- USB 2.0 Mac and iOS audio interface
- 2 analog inputs:
- Combination Line (balanced +20dBu max)
- Mic/Instrument (+20dBu/+14dBu max)
- Microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- 4 analog outputs:
- 2 Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
- 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- MIDI connection (Core MIDI compatible; USB-A type connector)
- A/D and D/A conversion at 24-bit/192kHz
- Controller knob selects function, sets input and output level
- Top panel high resolution OLED display
- Two assignable top panel touch pads to control:
- Mute speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Dim speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Sum to mono speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Assign headphones to outputs 1-2, 3-4 or low latency mixer
- Clear Meters
- Apogee’s Maestro (Mac & iOS) app for advanced control
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California - Made in the U.S.A.