When it comes to wired comms systems, the Ezicom range by Jands has been one of the simplest and most reliable for as long as we can remember. The latest generation has made operation even more simple and streamlined.
E401 Ezicom Master Station is a rack-mounted, single-channel party-line system with four switchable zones. As stage manager, you can separate your communications to match your crews (e.g. put the lighting crew on one zone, sound crew on another), and talk to them separately or all at once.
If one person on the line is in a noisy part of the stage and has left their mic on you can remotely turn off all the substation mics at the flick of a switch. You can also send a feed of a show’s audio to the headsets.
Ezicom is compatible with most other two-wire intercom systems, so you can expand your existing systems with ease.
- Up to 20 remote E101 units can be connected to one E401 master station
- Connection between the master station and the substations is via standard two-core screened microphone cables
- Audio levels remain constant when stations join or leave the line
- Cable lengths of up to a kilometre may be used
- Audio circuits are designed to give high intelligibility even in the presence of dimmer noise and strong RF fields
- Four isolated outputs
- Circuit On LED per channel
- Circuit Call LED per channel
- Headset connector on front panel
- Headset level control
- Master Call illuminated switch
- Microphone On/Off switch
- Program input connector
- Program mic/line switch
- Program level control
- Power On/Overload LED
- Remote mic disable facility
- Backlit switches are easily identified in dark or low-light situations
- High quality metal-bodied connectors
- Simple/rugged design