The range of Presonus active studio monitors is big enough to satisfy any flavour you're seeking.
This Eris E66 MTM brings something else completely different to your studio. The nested MTM (Midwoofer-Tweeter-Midwoofer) configurations "offers improved off-axis response and spatial resolution. The result is a more consistent listening experience, smoother frequency response, and an ultra-wide, detailed stereo soundstage."
Each E66 has a 1.25" silk dome high-frequency driver, between two 6.5" midrange drivers that cover the same frequency range. The drivers are placed so that their acoustic centres are less than one wavelength apart for any of the frequencies they reproduce.
With 80w driving the LF, and 65w for the HF, there is enough power for any nearfield application you’re likely to encounter.
Come in and have a listen to the Presonus studio monitor range in our South Melbourne showroom.
- Dual 6.5", custom-woven Kevlar® LF/midrange drivers produce dynamic, size-defying bass output
- 1.25", silk-dome HF driver ensures smooth high-frequency performance that is never fatiguing to the ears
- Balanced XLR, balanced ¼-inch TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs provide flexibility for seamless integration into any environment
E66 User controls:
- Acoustic tuning controls help to compensate for room anomalies, providing a consistent frequency response customized for your mix environment
- Continuously variable HF and MF controls (-6 to +6 dB)
- Low-cut filter (flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Acoustic Space settings (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB) compensates for room placement
R66 amplification and protection:
- 90W/140W Class A/B bi-amplification for an open, clear sound
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, and subsonic filter protection
- Amplifier "soft start" feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector