Spare / additional bodypack receiver to go with EW300IEMG3-B systems.
Hang as many of these off the one SR300IEMG3-B transmitters as you require.
Features adaptive diversity for super-reliable reception. The headphone cable is utilised as a second antenna to banish audio dropouts.
Operating the EK 300 IEM G3 is also easy due to its intuitive menu navigation and highly-visible backlit graphic display. A switchable Hi Boost and a multi-level limiter complete the package.
Includes IE4 earphones and a variety of pads to suit.
'B' frequency range: 626 - 668 MHz
In the box:
- EK 300 IEM G3 diversity receiver
- IE 4 earphones
- 2 AA-size batteries
- 1 user manual
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronisation of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
|Dimensions||82 x 64 x 24 mm|
|Operating time||4-6 h|
|Power supply||2 AA batteries, 1.5 V|
|Output voltage||2 x 100 mW at 32 Ω|
|Adjacent channel rejection||≥ 65 dB|
|Intermodulation attenuation||≥ 70 dB|
|Sensitivity||<2.5 μV at 52 dBAeff S/N|