Borrowing plenty of good stuff from the high performance ETX series, EKX-15P comes in at a lower price point, and still delivers the goods.
Use EKX-15P comfortably as a compact front-of-house full range powered speaker, or a powered mid-high box.
24.4 kg, 134 dB Max SPL
15" woofer, 1" compression driver
1500w Class-D power amplifer, 1.7 k Hz crossover frequency.
15mm plywood enclosure with 'EVCoat' finish and rugged 18 AWG steel grill
Connectors: (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
Best in class processing, EV's signature single knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD. Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three band EQ, five user programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure .
Step it up:
If you want to go 'one better', check out the supremely powerful and well-featured ETX15P
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.