Borrowing plenty of good stuff from the high performance ETX series, EKX-18SP comes in at a lower price point, and still delivers the goods.
EKX-18SP sits comfortably underneath the 15" ETX-15P mid-high, or use it with any other speaker brand.
32.82 kg, 134 dB Max SPL
1300w Class-D power amplifer
15mm plywood enclosure with 'EVCoat' finish and rugged 18 AWG steel grill, M20 threaded pole mount plate
Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
Best in class processing, EV's signature single knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD. Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, five user programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
EV exclusive Cardioid Control Technology feature for subwoofers allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
Step it up:
If you want to go 'one better', check out the supremely powerful and well-featured ETX18SP
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.