Klark Teknik EQP-KT is 'their take' on the classic Pultec EQP-1A.
Switchable Frequency Selection, Variable Bandwidth and Custom-Built MIDAS Transformers.
For those who'd like to have a crack at the 'low end trick' that the orignal Pultec EQP-1A became famous for, there’s enough boost and cut at a variety of frequencies to help you get creative.
Freq Range High: 5kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz
Freq Range Hi-Mid: 3kHz, 4kHz
Freq Range Mid: 800Hz
Freq Range Lo-Mid: 200Hz, 400Hz
Freq Range Low: 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz
- Single-channel, studio EQ, based on the classic Pultec EQP-1A
- Class-A, all discrete circuitry for highest signal integrity
- Premium selection 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- Custom-built MIDAS input and output transformers
- Switchable frequency selectors with up to 7 frequency points
- Independent boost and cut controls
- Variable bandwidth control for wide sound sculpting
- Inductor based equaliser section
- Bypass feature allows for A/B comparison