One of the most recognisable 'looks' you’ll see in the theatrical stage setting is a crisp-edged profile spot.
However, the tungsten globe requires a mountain of power, making running costs and infrastructure a 'big deal' when setting up a new space.
This is where Chauvet EVE series really...ahem... shines.
With LED as the light source, you can plan your next 'pop up' theatre, and not worry about dimmer racks and barrows of power.
Here's the manufactuer blurb: "EVE E-100Z is a powerful spot fixture featuring sharp pattern projection with a 100 W warm white LED light source. It’s designed for mobile and installation applications. This versatile fixture works with metal or glass gobos to create incredible gobo or pattern details. The manual zoom and framing shutters make it simple to control beams"
Zoom Angle: (manual): 14° to 30°
Gobo Size: M (66 mm outside, 48 mm image, 2 mm max thickness)
Color Temperature: 3500 K
Fixture Dimensions: 611 x 183 x 430 mm
Weight: 5.7 kg
- LED Ellipsoidal shines a hard-edged, warm white spot in any direction
- Easily highlight areas by altering the projected beam with framing shutters
- Flexibility to project from any distance using the manual zoom
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Includes holders for glass and steel gobos and a gel frame
- Save time running extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Eliminate the need for DMX control with standalone operation