Multichannel UHF Wireless Handheld System, Supercardioid CondenserOrder Code: EW165G3-B
EW165G3-B is a wireless vocal mic system specifically designed for the lead singer.
Supercardioid condenser handheld, with all the great feature of Sennheiser's G3 series, such as improved AF frequency range, 1680 tunable UHF frequencies and an enhanced frequency bank system.
All transmitters operate via 2 x AA batteries (like G2), but now also have contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack (optional) directly in the transmitter, great for resident shows and theatre use.
Soundcheck mode on the receiver means you can check the RF signal and strength and audio levels continuously.
626 - 668 MHz (Sennheiser EW Series B-band)
System Pack includes:
1 x EM100G3 rack-mount receiver
1 x SKM 100-865G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, super-cardioid)
1 x MZQ1 microphone clip
1 x NT2 power supply unit
2 x antennas
2 x stacking elements
2 x AA batteries
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronisation of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equaliser and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement