Sennheiser Evolution Wireless G4
Now available, we've been very excited to see a growing feature set on the new Sennheiser G4 series.
The 500 series has a few nice features to set it apart from the 100 series. The receiver features a super-clear OLED display, for easy-to-read information in any light conditions.
Switchable transmitter output power, up to 50 mW, gives you extra grunt - should it be required.
This guitar/bass (beltpack) system retains ripper features from the older G3 series, including ‘cable emulator' feature, which allows you adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound response just like a cable. Put in your best possible stage performance - no strings attached.
Wireless instrument set. Includes (1) SK 500 G4 bodypack; (1) CI1 1/4'' input cable; (1) EM 300-500 G4 rackmount receiver and (1) GA3 rack kit
606 - 678 MHz (Sennheiser EW Series GBW-band)
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronisation between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 72 MHz bandwidth (in GBW band) with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations