EW500 G4 Series Wireless w/ Neumann KK205 capsuleOrder Code: EW500G4-KK205-GBW
The best of two brands.
Sennheiser and Neumann bring the reliability of wireless transmission and the excellence of studio sound together. KK205 is a premium quality capsule head for professional Sennheiser handheld transmitters, now available with the evolution wireless G4 500 Series.
For those who've had a go at the wired version, KMS105, you'll already know how good it sounds. In fact, when it comes to premium broadcasts, such as award ceremonies and gala performances, keen gear-spotters will always notice the distinct Neumann look (while enjoying a great sound!).
As for the wireless component, the 500 series has a few nice new features. The receiver features a super-clear OLED display, for easy-to-read information in any light conditions.
Switchable transmitter output power, up to 50 mW, gives you extra grunt - should it be required.
Wireless vocal set. Includes (1) SKM 500 G4 handheld microphone; (1) Neumann KK205 capsule (supercardioid; condenser); (1) EM 300-500 G4 rackmount receiver; (1) GA3 rack kit and (1) mic clip
606 - 678 MHz (Sennheiser EW Series GBW-band)
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronisation between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 72 MHz bandwidth (in GBW band) with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
- Neumann KK 205 bk Supercardioid condenser capsule head for Sennheiser wireless systems