High Performance In Ear Monitoring (2 sets of receivers)Order Code: EWIEMG4-TWIN-B
Sennheiser Evolution Wireless G4
Now available, we've been very excited to see a growing feature set on the new Sennheiser G4 series.
One of the runaway favourites from the 'old' G3 series was the IEM systems. The G4 IEM system takes all the good bits, and adds some serious grunt - with adjustable high RF output power (adjustable from 10 / 30 / 50 mW), just in case you need the extra little 'push over the cliff'.
Note - this is a 'twin receiver' version of EWIEMG4-B
The half-rack transmitter now features a super-clear OLED display, for easy-to-read information in any light conditions. A GA3 rackmount kit is also included, as standard.
Wireless stereo monitoring twin set. Includes (1) SR IEM G4 stereo transmitter; (2) EK IEM G4 stereo bodypack receivers; (2) pairs of IE4 earbuds and (1) GA3 rackmount kit
626 - 668 MHz (Sennheiser EW Series B-band)
- Half-rack stereo transmitter in an all-metal housing with OLED display for full control
- Improved, easier and faster wireless synchronisation between transmitter and receiver via new infrared backlit IR area that makes it more obvious where to hold the components for fast sync
- Compatible with Sennheiser WSM control software for flexible frequency allocation
- Up to 16 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission range: up to 100 meters
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps – 10/30/50) depending on country regulations