RME FireFace802 brings some serious class to your studio, without a hefty price tag.
Promoted as "60-Channel High-end 192 kHz USB/FireWire audio interface", FireFace802 is simply chocked with the kinds of features and quality that you'd expect from RME.
Borrowing plenty from the flagship FireFaceUFX, there are plenty of physical inputs and outputs (see below), along with four pristine RME mic preamps on the front panel - each with a gain control knob.
FireFace802 runs TotalMixFX, and is pakcing the latest low latency A/D and D/A converter chips. All I/Os operate at up to 192 kHz and reach 118 dBA dynamic range on playback - even both headphone outputs.
Due to its efficient jitter reduction, RME's superior SteadyClock guarantees state-of-the-art AD/DA conversion, even when clocking to an external clock source.
- 30 Input / 30 Output channels
- 12 x Analog I/O
- 4 x Mic/Instrument Preamp
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O
- 2 x ADAT I/O (or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O optical)
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- FireWire or USB operation
- TotalMix FX
- optional: ARC (Advanced Remote Control)
Overview Analog I/O
- Inputs 1-8 (TRS - balanced)
- Outputs 1-8 (TRS – balanced)
- Inputs: 9-12 (XLR/TS Combo – balanced/unbalanced)
- Outputs: 9/10, 11/12 - Phones (TRS - Stereo, unbalanced)