GLM = Genelec Loudspeaker Manager
To enable GLM software to integrate with your Smart Active Monitors, you’ll need this GLM kit (8300-601) – which includes the GLM network adaptor, 8300A calibration microphone and microphone holder, 1.8 metre USB cable and Quick Connection Guide. The network adaptor connects to your Mac or PC via the supplied USB cable, and to your monitors via an 5 metre Ethernet cable (which is supplied separately with each SAM monitor).
Quick Connection Guide,
GLM™ Network Adapter,
Genelec 8300A Calibration microphone and holder for 3/8″ and 5/8″ thread
See the “Tech Specs” tab for download link (via Genelec webpage), along with a list of GLM features
Download the software via Genelec webpage here
With GLM 4 you can
• Automatically adjust in-room frequency response, distance delay and listening level.
• Adjust, personalise and store any automatic setting freely.
• Create and expand systems to suit all types of stereo, multi-channel or 3D immersive audio formats.
• Sample room responses in an unlimited number of microphone locations.
• Switch between multiple monitoring systems using the same DAW outputs.
• Activate solo, mute and standard calibrated listening levels.
• Engage bass management or entire system delay offsets.
• Switch between listening locations, including individual monitor time offsets.
• Manage and control more than 80 Genelec monitors and subwoofers.
• Access GLM Cloud services for the latest updates and to contact our expert helpdesk.
• Enjoy the benefits of consistent performance and accurate monitoring in any production environment.