The best sounding low impedence (70 ohm therefore quite loud!) headphones available.
Capable of handling very high SPL and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing.
The capsule is rotatable for one-ear listening.
Ideal headphones for camera-operators and DJs. HD25 is the industry standard for critical performance monitoring.
NOTE - HD25 headphone range was refreshed in 2016
This model replaces HD25-1-II and HD25-II.
It's the same on the inside, just different packaging.
There is no 'straight plug' alternative available off the shelf now.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 70 Ω nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice