Sennheiser HD300 PRO monitoring headphones have been designed for long studio sessions, with accuracy in mind.
Weighing in at a measly 297g (without cable), HD300PRO headphones feel comfy, and can sit for hours on your ears.
Let's hand over to Sennheiser to talk about their newly released (in 2018) headphone:
"The newly developed HD 300 PRO delivers a neutral, high-resolution working sound. Its huge depth of detail passes through even in the loudest of environments. Irrespective of whether you are editing, playing or composing music, and regardless of whether you’re behind a drum kit, at the mixing desk, in a live setting or in the studio, the HD 300 PRO provides the details that you need for making good decisions."
Monitoring headphone with ultra-linear response
Impedance: 64 Ω
Frequency response (headphones): 6 Hz - 25 kHz
Noise cancellation: Max 32dB (passive)
Cable length: 1.5m
For more Sennheiser headphone options, check here in our webstore
- Highest resolution due to accurate and linear sound reproduction?
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions?
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction?
- Perfect companion for your daily work due to long lasting materials and exchangeable cables with Sennheiser's established system connector
In the box:
- 1 x HD 300 PRO headphones
- 1 x cable (1.5m with 3.5mm jack)
- 1 x 1/4 “ Adapter jack
- 1 x Quick start guide