Rode has completely redesigned their popular legacy headset, HS1, and turned it into a completely new beast - aside from the mic capsule, which remains as the high-perfomance capsule that we've seen before.
HS2 is perfect for spoken word, presentation situations, equally at home either indoors or outside.
The lightweight, low-profile design features an adjustable, corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband, connected to pliable, hypoallergenic silicone ear strips - offering maximum flexibility and user comfort.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m braid shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output. The locking ring on the 3.5mm TRS is removeable, allowing connection with a number of bodypack devices, including: RODELINK Filmmaker ENG kit, any Sennheiser EVOLUTION (EW Series) wireless bodypack transmitter, and also a variety of SONY bodypacks.
With its light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern, HS2 is a great mic for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic sillicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or pink
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut