Sennheiser IE500PRO sound-isolating, in-ear monitoring headphones offer "high-resolution, distortion-free sound with graduated tonal depths"
Announced at the start of 2019, these IE500PRO in-ear headphones (also available in smoky black finish) are a level up from the IE400PRO (announced at the same time) - yet retain all the simple 'ticks of the boxes':
Stereo minijack, with a right-angle plug, all attached to a rugged, 1.3m cable - which is removable from the earbuds.
IE500PRO uses a 'TrueResponse' single high-performance dynamic driver – with a diaphragm measuring only 7 mm in diameter – covering the entire frequency spectrum. A system of magnets with triple-duct ventilation significantly reduces the distortion factor, and a two-chamber absorber in the direction of the ear canal minimises feedback peaks that would otherwise occur naturally. Even at high sound pressure levels, the sound remains clean and free from distortion. Note - the included cable is even more heavy-duty than what is provided with IE400PRO model.
Impedance: 16 ohms
Frequency response: 6 - 20,000 Hz
Sound pressure level: 126 dB
THD: < 0.08 % (1kHz, 94dB)
Cable length: 1.3m
Transducer principle: Dynamic
Attenuation: < 26 dB
In the box:
- IE 500 PRO (clear)
- 3 x Silicone adapters (S, M, L)
- 3 x Foam adapters (S, M, L)
- Transport case
- Cleaning Tool
- 6.3 mm jack-adapter
- Newly developed, dynamic 7mm wideband transducer with extremely fine resolution and neutral sound
- Detachable twisted pair cable for excellent resistance against structure-born noise
- TrueResponse driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogeneous and low-distortion reproduction
- High level of wearing comfort and good fit thanks to ergonomic, compact housing
- Excellent shielding through optimised earpiece shape and flexible silicone and foam tips
- Cable concept fit for the stage with innovative cable duct