No matter what studio microphone you have in your kit (up to 400g), this little ensemble is sure to help you get the most out of it. Featuring not only the very high performance USM-L shockmount, but also a PopFilter, designed to lock tightly on the USM-L outer support ring. Don't need the pop filter for a take? It swivels quickly out of the way, and snaps simply back into postition when you need it.
Rycote's Studio Kit is fast and easy to use, and has also proved harder-wearing, more vibration-resistant and better at protecting your mic from vocal pops and thumps without high-frequency loss, than any traditional elasticated microphone suspensions.
It's a whole lot less expensive than many microphone manufacturer's dedicated shockmount kits (not surprising since they specialise in microphones, not mounts), and if your studio mic came with a shockmount, slip the mic into one of these anyway, chances are it's a better performer. If you record vocals, this is a no-brainer.
For heavier studio microphones (400-750g), choose INV-STUDIOKIT.
- Fits any large-diaphragm recording microphone with a diameter between 18 and 68mm
- USM offers up to 12dB better isolation against unwanted vibrations
- Pop Filter provides up to 20dB pops and thumps attenuation, with no HF loss
Suitable for Large Diaphragm studio microphones
- Mic diameter: 18-55 mm
- Microphone length: up to 300 mm
- Maximum Weight (vertical): 750 g
- Maximum weight (horizontal): 250g
- Suspension Rotation (maximum): 175°