No matter what studio microphone you have in your kit (between 400-750g), this little ensemble is sure to help you get the most out of it. Featuring not only the very high performance USM shockmount, but also a PopFilter, designed to lock tightly on the USM outer support ring. Don't need the pop filter for a take? It swivels quickly out of the way, and snaps simply back into postition when you need it.
Rycote's Studio Kit is fast and easy to use, and has also proved harder-wearing, more vibration-resistant and better at protecting your mic from vocal pops and thumps without high-frequency loss, than any traditional elasticated microphone suspensions. It's a whole lot less expensive than many microphone manufacturer's dedicated shockmount kits (not surprising since they specialise in microphones, not mounts), and if your studio mic came with a shockmount, slip the mic into one of these anyway, chances are it's a better performer. If you record vocals, this is a no-brainer.
For lighter studio microphones (up to 400g), choose INV-STUDIOKIT-L
- Fits any large-diaphragm recording microphone with a diameter between 18 and 68mm
- USM offers up to 12dB better isolation against unwanted vibrations
- Pop Filter provides up to 20dB pops and thumps attenuation, with no HF loss
Suitable for Large Diaphragm studio microphones
- Mic diameter: 18-55 mm
- Microphone length: up to 300 mm
- Maximum Weight (vertical): 750 g
- Maximum weight (horizontal): 500g
- Suspension Rotation (maximum): 175°