The original iRig (back in 2010) allowed guitar and bass players to plug into their iPhone to play, practice and record with apps like AmpliTube, GarageBand and more.
This 'next generation' iRig 2 introduces improved features, like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility and a 1/4" amplifier output.
iRig 2- Analogue Guitar/Bass interface for iOS & Android
With iRig 2, you get an input gain dial that gives you the power to ensure high-quality sound in every situation. This means that you'll be able to perform at your best no matter whether you're connecting a 3-humbucker electric guitar to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or an archtop to your iPhone 6.
Likewise, its 1/4" instrument input works with your guitar, bass or any line-level instrument. Just plug into it like you would into a stompbox or amplifier. It's as simple as that.
Further 'up the ladder' alternatives:
For 24-bit/96kHz performance, check out iRig HD - it plugs into your device's USB or Lightning port.
Get zero latency guitar effect processing, when you get iRig UA - made especially for Android devices.
iRig 2 features:
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
- 1/4" instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other line instruments
- 1/4" amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8" TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android
- 1/8" headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE for iOS (free download on the App Store) and AmpliTube FREE for Samsung Pro Audio (free download on Samsung Galaxy Store), and a full suite of powerful IK applications and software