After such a long stint as one of the truly great performers in the 'compact powered speaker' bunch, QSC K-series has had a huge makeover.
To quote QSC: "K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers"
With K12.2, the biggest member of the family, it can be deployed with equal success as either FOH or floor monitor, thanks to a new cabinet design. This is true of also the K8.2 and K10.2 shapes. Acoustic duos and PA operators will love the new flexibility!
Other new highlights to the K.2 Series include:
Each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT™ (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction™ voicing and advanced system management to further optimise performance.
K12.2 weight: 17.7 kg
K12.2 Nominal Coverage Angle: 75° Axisymetric
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorised tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online