After such a long stint as one of the truly great performers in the 'compact powered speaker' bunch, QSC K-series has had a huge makeover.
To quote QSC: "K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers"
In this, the smallest member, we're particularly interested in the K8.2 shape - with its ability to slip perfectly in monitor wedge position. This is true of also the K10.2 and K12.2 shapes. A number of acoustic duos will love this feature!
Other new highlights to the K.2 Series include:
Each model is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT™ (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction™ voicing and advanced system management to further optimise performance.
K8.2 weight: 12.2 kg
K8.2 Nominal Coverage Angle: 105° Axisymetric
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorised tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online