Grab it while you can - those sounds and that vibe won't always hang around in the studio, so when it's flowing you need to grab as much as possible before it runs out.
If you've got a KSM32SL set up, then it's like having a big pair of wicketkeeper's gloves...you're gonna catch it.
With an input pad and a 3 different low frequency slopes, you've got some flexibility. The shock mount gives you protection against mechanical noise, and the carry case makes this a great mic to go!
For studio, stage and touring use. Vocals, guitars, overheads and much more.
In the box:
- Shurelock™ Rubber Isolated Shock Mount
- Protective Velveteen Pouch
- Aluminium Carrying Case
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response. Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar® diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise