*BOSE Summer Promotion - purchase this L1 Model II with B1 Bass between 16/11/20 and 31/01/21 and receive a FREE Bose Home Speaker (value $399), via redeption. Details here*
Legends of the portable speaker solutions for presentation and performance, Bose really come to the fore with L1 Model II with B1 Bass.
Unlike the similar looking L1 Compact, and the super-compact S1 Pro, L1 Model II really wants a mixer to help get the inputs working nicely - and it just so happens that T4S ToneMatch mixer connects perfectly via "ToneMatch" (ethernet cable) to L1 Model II.
B1 bass speaker - 11.4kg, comes with protective cover
L1 Model II top and bottom arrays - 7.4 and 7.9 kg, each come with carrying bags
L1 Model II power stand - 10kg, comes with carrying bag
Being such a lightweight, quick-to-assemble PA system, it's easy to overlook some of the impressive features and specs for L1 Model II.
Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 40 Hz - 12 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 14 kHz
Nominal Dispersion: 195° H x 0° V
Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 115 dB SPL (121 dB SPL peak)
See below for a more detailed feature list, or go here to see the range of Bose currently available at Factory Sound.
Of course, to get the best possible demonstration of L1 Model II capabilities, come in to our showroom and we'll make sure you get sorted.
L1 Model II with B1 bass - feature highlights:
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array® speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure—creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1® Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch® audio engine.
Analogue input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analogue input via 0.63 cm TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to the bass module. L1® system automatically adjusts equalisation appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts 0.63 cm TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose® PackLite® amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Convenient carry bags—one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module—make getting to and from your gig that much easier.