Legends of the portable speaker solutions for presentation and performance, Bose really come to the fore with L1 Model II with B2 Bass.
Unlike the similar looking L1 Compact, and the super-compact S1 Pro, L1 Model II really wants a mixer to help get the inputs working nicely - and it just so happens that T4S ToneMatch mixer connects perfectly via "ToneMatch" (ethernet cable) to L1 Model II.
B2 bass speaker - 20kg, comes with protective cover
L1 Model II top and bottom arrays - 7.4 and 7.9 kg, each come with carrying bags
L1 Model II power stand - 10kg, comes with carrying bag
Being such a lightweight, quick-to-assemble PA system, it's easy to overlook some of the impressive features and specs for L1 Model II.
Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 40 Hz - 12 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 14 kHz
Nominal Dispersion: 195° H x 0° V
Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 115 dB SPL (121 dB SPL peak)
See below for a more detailed feature list, or go here to see the range of Bose currently available at Factory Sound.
Of course, to get the best possible demonstration of L1 Model II capabilities, come in to our showroom and we'll make sure you get sorted.
L1 Model II with B2 bass - feature highlights:
- High-performing, powered, portable two-way loudspeaker system with a 195° H x 0° V nominal dispersion designed for the production and reproduction of live music, music playback, speeches and A/V sound reproduction
- 24-driver articulated line array loudspeaker technology produces wide, uniform sound coverage throughout the entire listening area - even off to the extreme sides
- Consistent front-to-back coverage, 24 drivers mounted in a vertical line array produce little drop in sound pressure level per doubling in distance than a conventional point source
- Retractable folding leg mechanism for easy transport
- Lightweight, interlocking components
- Expandable bass design supports the use of multiple B1 bass modules or a single B2 bass module
- Digital Ethercon port provides single-wire connectivity for the T1 ToneMatch audio engine