Take control of your LED ParCan fixures, with this simple controller.
Lumicon43 is a dedicated LED controller, offering 9 chase patterns, combinable with 7 colour schemes.
There is easy control over your chase speeds, either via hand top or music signal (internal microphone), and the master output controls your dimming level: 50 / 75 / 100%.
Far from being a complex scene editor, the beauty is in the simplicity of Lumicon43 - with four operation modes: Blackout (all off), Scene (static on with selectable color), Pattern (chase), Strobe (white 18Hz strobe)
Should you need more sophisticated control - including laptop or iPad control options - get in touch and we'll make sure you get looked after.
- Chase Light controller for either 3 or 4 RGB target devices
- Utilising industry-standard Multiform DMX 4-channel scheme
- Four operation modes: Blackout (all off), Scene (static on with selectable color), Pattern (chase), Strobe (white 18Hz strobe)
- 9 chase patterns, combinable with 7 color schemes
- Speed in pattern mode either settable by hand tap or music signal picked up from internal microphone
- Master output dimming level settable to 50/75/100%
- Transition between steps in pattern mode selectable hard (switching) / soft (fading)
- All essential functions with status LED
- Handheld-sized road-proof metal case
- External 12V power supply (included)
- White-balance factory-calibrated
- 4-channel DMX mode (RGB brightness, dimmer/strobe for full unit) with adjustable start channel
- 12-channel ?DMX Individual? mode (RGB brightness, dimmer/strobe for each of the 3 sections) with adjustable start channel
- DMX slave mode to easily connect several units to be controlled by the first unit in the chain
- Blue 7-segment display (automatic display-off mode after 30 seconds to avoid the display light disturbing the show setting)
- Aluminum body, black anodized surface
- Dual aluminum mounting brackets