Bundle: M160 hypercardioid ribbon mic with INV-7 suspensionOrder Code: M160-INV7
Bundle: M160 hypercardioid ribbin mic with INV7 suspension
For a limited time, here's a great bundle. The fabulous M160 ribbon microphone from Beyer is a bit of a studio all-rounder, being great for guitar cabs, vocals and all kinds of instruments.
As an added bonus, it's one of the most popular live-on-stage ribbon mics we've ever come across.
Hypercardioid, end-address, and full of rich sound capture.
Stick your M160 in the super-popular Rycote InVision INV-7 shockmount, and it's a match made... well, it's a match made right here at Factory Sound.
The INV-7 shock mount has been hugely popular for studio overheads, such as Neumann KM184, but it works an absolute treat for M160
Grab these bundles before they're all gone!
- Unique double ribbon microphone transducer
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Extended frequency response
- Excellent transparency and transient response
- Compact and rugged design
- Warm and natural sound
InVison INV-7 features:
- Virtually indestructible
- Offers much improved isolation from camera noise compared to other on-camera microphone mounts
- No elasticated parts - never sags or needs rethreading