Roland M200i - V-mixer digital console with 32 channels and iPad control (iPad not included).
Built using all the goodness gained from the rest of Roland's acclaimed V-mixer series, M200i is compact and adds the flexibility of iPad control for remote access to your mixer. No need to integrate an external device to allow this, as M200i ships with a USB WiFi adapter to get you sorted.
24 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs and stereo digital output (AES/EBU) all built-in to the main unit. It's ready to perform, out of the box. With the built-in REAC port, it is easily expanded to include remote I/O simply by adding a Roland Digital Snake head.
Inside it is equipped with a fully spec'd 32 channels plus Main LR, 8 AUX, 4 Matrix outputs, along with 8 DCA groups.
It is loaded with four multi-effect processors and four 31-band graphic EQ units which are requirements for any professional live sound production. Other popular functions including WAV recording/playback using USB memory, remote control via PC/Mac, and DAW recording.
- 32-channel digital mixer (controllable with or without iPad)
- 17 motorised faders, dedicated buttons and knobs for key functions
- 24 onboard inputs and 14 outputs - expandable up to 64 x 54
- Fully featured, comprehensive iPad control for all major functions
- Wireless and wired iPad control (two at same time)
- Easily expandable to include personal mixing and multi-channel playback/record
- Multi-channel recording up to 40 channels