A simple, no-frills controller keyboard that gets the job done.
With 49 velocity sensitive keys, it’s compact enough to sit on any computer desk or workstation, and is easy to move when not in use.
Real-time controls such as the four knobs and the fader can be used to control instrument or mix parameters, even while you play. Pitch bend and modulation wheels allow you to add further articulation.
The 3-digit LED display provides navigational feedback so it's quick and easy to find the right menus for changing MIDI channels, sending out program changes, transposing or programming the real time controls.
Installation is straightforward, too. Simply plug Masterkey 49 into a USB port on your computer and the operating system will do the rest. Masterkey 49 is USB class-compliant, which means that no driver is needed for supported operating systems.
Even better – MasterKey49 ships with PreSonus StudioOne Artist, a fully functioning DAW for you to sink your teeth into (and it’s got an easy upgrade path to full version).
MasterKey 49 features:
- 49 note, velocity sensitive, synth-style keyboard
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels (assignable)
- 1 assignable fader
- 4 assignable knobs for real time control
- 3-character red LED segment display
- 1 sustain foot switch input jack, type-sensing (foot switch not included)
- Quick-toggle between real-time functions Octave, Transpose, Program Change and MIDI Channel
- Advanced MIDI functions
- USB class-compliant. No driver needed
- Includes Presonus Studio One™ Artist