Large diaphragm dynamic mic with high SPL, perfect for recording guitars and drums.
The five-position bass control makes it an excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals and radio broadcast announcers.
Long regarded as the best Tom Tom microphone going around, and a tool you'll keep in your kit forever.
- Rugged professional microphone
- Five position bass roll-off switch
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
In the box:
- 1 MD 421 II
- 1 microphone clamp for 3/8" thread
|Dimensions||215 x 46 x 49 mm|
|Transducer principle (Microphone)||dynamic|
|Frequency response||30 - 17,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||2 mV/Pa +- 3 dB|
|Nominal impedance||200 Ohm|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ohm|