Apple MD862ZM/A is a Thunderbolt Cable (0.5m).
Don't risk it with insuperior thunderbolt cables. Apple certified cables are always the best and most reliable. Avoid audio dropouts and power connection issues!
Thunderbolt technology supports fast data transfers with two independent channels of 10 Gbps each. And Thunderbolt 2 technology can bond the two channels for a super-fast 20 Gbps.
Use this cable to connect Thunderbolt-enabled devices to the Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port on your Mac.
The Apple Thunderbolt Cable lets you connect two Thunderbolt-equipped Mac computers in target disk mode, network two Mac computers with OS X Mavericks or use your iMac as a display for a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
Length: 0.5 Metre
Not the exact item you're looking for?
See more options available via the Apple brand page in our webstore.
- Thunderbolt 2
Mac Models Supported:
- MacBook Air (13-inch, early 2015 to 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, late 2012 to 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, mid-2012 to 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, late 2014 to 2015)
- Mac Pro (late 2013)
- Mac mini (late 2014)