Tascam MH-8 is a high performance studio headphone amp. It's got power and clarity in spades, with each of the eight (8) headphone outputs (on 1/4" stereo jack) delivering 250 mW per side.
How's this for flexibility - two stereo inputs (via XLR) can be shared to any of the outputs, and individual stereo direct inputs are available for each of the eight channels - via 2 x 1/4" mono jack inputs.
On the front panel, each of the 8 amplifier sections allows selection of any one of these inputs, or mix several together.
Should you be running a 'mega system', a set of foldback outputs allow you to chain other MH8 headphone amps into your rig.
Oh, and it's black for stealth - just do ensure you don't upset your studio Chi.
- 8 x stereo 1/4" headphone outputs
- 250mW + 250mW @ 32ohm per channel
- Each headphone output switchable to input 1, input 2 and direct input source (or a combination of the three)
- Master input gain controls
- 16 x 1/4" TRS balanced direct inputs
- 4 x XLR balanced inputs (Channels 1 & 2)
- 2 x 1/4" TRS balanced inputs (Chan 1)
- 2 x RCA unbalanced inputs (Chan 2)
- 4 x TRS balanced foldback outputs
- Ground lift switch and terminal