Tiny shot gun microphone for mounting on the smallest of handycams. It's a mono mic, designed to pick up voices clearly at long and short distances (switchable sensitivity). It's lightweight (60g) and very compact - about the length of your middle finger. Neat integral shockmount, and little curly cord with 3.5mm stereo plug (wired mono) for your camera's mic input.
Also available: MZW400 (pro accessory kit), which includes hairy cover and mini-jack to XLR adaptor.
In the box:
- MKE 400 with coiled cable (3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
- 1 battery (size AAA)
- 1 foam windshield
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Maximum side noise rejection, optimised for video recordings
- Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances
- Switchable wind noise filter
- Approximately 300 hrs operating time (from a single AAA battery)
- Integral shock-mount for rejection of handling noise
- Foam windshield included