A wonderful addition to Sennheiser's growing range of microphones for film, MKE 600 has a whole lot going for it. Due to its high directivity, the MKE 600 picks up sounds coming from the direction in which the camera is pointing and effectively attenuates noise coming from the sides and rear.
A switchable "Low Cut" filter helps to minimise external noise (wind and handling). You can power this either with external phantom power, or internal battery power - a battery on/off switch prevents the battery from discharging prematurely, and "Low Batt" is displayed.
Typically clear and present Sennheiser sound capture, and to top it all off, a lightweight compact and very effective shockmount is included, along with a foam windshield.
- Pronounced directivity
- Maximal rejection of side noise
- Switchable "Low Cut" filter minimizes wind noise
- Phantom or battery powering
- Battery switch with "Low Batt" indicator
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Very good suppression of structure-borne noise
- Supplied with foam windshield and shock mount