Monitor Station V2 is a sleek desktop style studio monitoring controller.
Something for everyone? Monitor Station has got just that, providing a simple solution for talkback (internal mic), speaker switching (A, B, C - all on, or toggle), input source switching (TRS1, TRS2, AUX) and 4 "ultra loud" headphone amps for the talent.
Neat and simple solution that puts control right at your fingertips, on any desktop.
Input selection, speaker selection, and LED meter mode can each be set and saved during power up so you can customise your recording system for the way you work.
Input selection can be set in either Summing mode (TRS1, TRS2, and Aux-S/PDIF are summed together when engaged), or in Toggle mode (TRS1, TRS2, and Aux/Phono can only be selected one at a time).
Speaker selection can be in All On mode (speaker A, B and C can be engaged simultaneously), Toggle mode (speaker A, B, and C can only be selected one at a time), or Subwoofer mode (A and B are selectable, and C can be selected with A or B).
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 x Stereo pairs of ¼” TRS inputs
- 1 x Stereo pair of RCA Aux inputs
- 1 x Stereo S/PDIF coaxial (RCA) digital input (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
- 3 x Stereo pairs of ¼” TRS speaker outputs with level controls
- 1 x Stereo pair of ¼” TRS Main outputs
- 1 x Stereo pair of ¼” TRS Cue outputs
- 4 x ¼” TRS stereo headphone outputs
- Large Main level control
- 3 x Individual Main Source (ST1, ST2, Aux) select switches
- 3 x Individual Speaker Select switches
- Cue section with Source select (ST1, ST2, Aux) and output-level control
- Aux-S/PDIF Select switch
- Aux Input level control
- Main Mute, Mono, and Dim switches with variable Dim attenuation
- 8-segment color LED input meters with selectable reference level
- Built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and Talkback button
- Convenient desktop design