With both iOS and USB connectivity, Shure Motiv MV51 digital large-diaphragm condenser microphone offers content creators professional-quality audio.
Plug it in and get to work right away. Take advantage of onboard DSP presets to quickly dial in the right sound for your project, or dive even deeper with the free ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ iOS app for enhanced recording, editing, and sharing.
MV51 can connect to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android devices for the ultimate in convenience of digital recording. The five onboard DSP preset modes are: Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud.
Also on the front panel, you've got quick access to gain, mute and headphone volume adjustments.
The 1 inch capsule element provides excellent audio results, which are easily monitored in real-time via the built in 3.5mm headphone output.
The striking vintage design and durable all-metal construction includes an integrated kickstand compatible with any standard mic stand, making the MV51 a complete recording solution when convenience is required without sacrifice.
Check out the video tab below, to hear what MV51 can do
Motiv MV51 features:
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts Gain, EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- 1-inch (25mm) microphone capsule element provides best-in-class audio
- Integrated rear kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
- Includes standard 5/8" thread to mount on any microphone stand
- Includes (1) Micro-B-to-USB Cable and (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning®
- All-metal construction, vintage-inspired design