When Neutrik took things up a notch with their powerCON range and first introduced TRUE1, a number of boxes were ticked, in a big way:
TRUE1 powerCON is IP65 rated (when in the mated state), can be mated or broken under load, and includes a full range of male and female line and panel mount connectors - making connectivity and extensions simple to achieve.
The latest incarnation is NAC3MX-W-TOP, with 'TOP' signifying True Outdoor Protection. In other words, "these ruggedised sealed connectors feature not only IP protection but also UV resistance approved according to UL50E"
ALL BLACK - we thought the original TRUE1 version, with its nice bright yellow trim, looked quite the part. This new 'TOP' version is all black. It's probably neater for the back of your devices, and who are we to judge anyway!
NAC3MX-W-TOP is a locking male cable connector, with screw terminals. As with all power, a male cable connector is used to accept power flow.
Need some pointers for assembly?
Click on the 'data' tab below to open (or download) the Neutrik assembly pdf for NAC3MX-W-TOP
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Heavy duty sealed power connector for harsh and demanding environment
- Outdoor protection according to IP65 and UL50E enclosure type 4 (in mated condition)
- Uses high impact UV-resistant materials
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL498 certified
Download the Neutrik assembly instructions: NAC3MX-W-TOP.pdf