When Neutrik took things up a notch with their powerCON range and introduced TRUE1, a number of boxes were ticked, in a big way:
TRUE1 powerCON is IP65 rated (when in the mated state), can be mated or broken under load, and includes a full range of male and female line and panel mount connectors - making connectivity and extensions simple to achieve.
NAC3PX is an appliance inlet-outlet combination, 1/4'' flat tab terminals
The powerCON TRUE1 is a locking 16 A true mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON TRUE1 is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL recognized components
- IP65 – water resistant when mated with ready-made cord sets