Add a touch of class to your XLR cables with this velour chromium housing version of the industry-standard female XLR connector, NC3FXX.
3 Pin XLR Female (inline) connector. The worldwide accepted standard. Rugged diecast shell, rear insert, robust and compact design (shortest available XLR cable connector).
Time saving assembly: only 4 pieces, no set screws. Neutrik unique chuck-type strain relief.
Cable O.D. range: 3.5 mm - 8.0 mm
3 pole female cable connector, velour-chromium housing, gold contacts
Exclusive version of standard XX Series. Valuable velour chromium plating.
Extra high temperature resistant insulator material - Flammability UL94V-0
- Extra high temperature resistant insulator material
- Machined female contacts
- Valuable velour chromium plating of shell
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Flammability UL94V-0
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product