In a vastly improved (strengthened) design from the original 2-pole Speakon connector (NL2FC), the extra-tough NL2FX is a connector that looks very similar to the industry standard 4 pole speakon: NL4FX.
NL2FX mates perfectly with NL2MP chassis mount connector, and can also be used in a 4-pole system, mating with both NL4MP and NL4MPR - although contact will only be made with 1+ and 1- in a 4-pole setup.
The 3-piece design is easy to assemble, with screw-type terminals (including stranded wire protection) and can also be solder terminated.
Should you need a right-angled version, simply grab an LRX kit to retrofit your NL2FX and turn the corner.
- Current rating 40 A continuous, 50 A audio signal with 50% duty cycle
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials – long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 10 mm cable O.D.
- Improved grip on latch
- Mates with 4-pole chassis connector as well and makes contact with +1/-1